Yaoundé (Cameroun), on the side line of the 9th PAPU Plenipotentiary Conference, will host from 12th to 15th July, the EMS performance improvement workshop for EMS managers of the Africa region, jointly organised by UPU and PAPU.
The objectives of the workshop are to:
- improve knowledge of the EMS Cooperative’s goals and member targets;
- improve knowledge of operational aspects of EMS, including service standards and operational strategies;
- facilitate communications and exchange of expertise between participants;
- identify potential solutions for performance issues being faced;
- increase understanding on customs issues and how to better address them through internal actions;
- share marketing efforts for EMS;
- increase customer satisfaction for the EMS service;
- enable participants to join the Pay-for-performance Plan;
- establish individual action plans for the improvement of EMS quality of service by each participant.