AstroPay card online casinos
AstroPay is considered as the most used payment method among the South American online casino players. The cross border payment platform serves countries like Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Cambodia, Chile, and Colombia. Astropay is a prepaid debit card service that was started in 2014. Its main aim was to help the Latin American communities who had no access to international credit and debit cards to be able to transfer their money and shop online without any unnecessary struggles and costs. Astropay has since expanded into other countries outside of Latin America with millions of transactions yearly.
Astropay works like a virtual prepaid card, but all transactions are done in United States Dollars, and it allows you to pay in your local currency when purchasing the AstroPay card. It also allows only a fixed amount of money in a single AstroPay card account, unlike other prepaid cards. AstroPay has revolutionized how prepaid cards are used in Latin South America. Initially, using a prepaid card for online casinos was unheard of well that is until Astropay. This payment provides fast and easy money transfer into the online casinos. It is also highly secure due to the bullet-roof like encryption, and the fact that it hides your banking details from third parties makes it highly unlikely for your money to be stolen.
The Virtual Prepaid cards issued by AstroPay can only be used once, and when the fixed amount in it is over, it cannot be reloaded. It allows currencies of up to 10 countries when buying the card, but all the cash in the card is in terms of US Dollars. It is also worth noting that Astropay also supports mobile casinos for both Android and iOS. Some of the popular mobile casinos that support the AstroPay payment method include Royal Vegas and 777.
How to get the Astropay Virtual Prepaid card
For you to purchase the Astropay card, you need to register on its official website.
Below is a step by step guide on how to get your Astropay Prepaid card.
- Click on the link above and go to the AstroPay website.
- Click on the register/sign up icon.
- Enter your details in the signup form
- After signing up and confirming your details through your email, using your preferred denomination or the local currency.
- When the AstroPay prepaid card purchase is successful, you will receive the details of your card, including a 16 digit number and CVV security code.
The AstroPay prepaid cards are released immediately after purchase, but some payment methods take long, so you might have to wait for up to 72 hours.
AstroPay Deposits and withdrawals
How to deposit into online casinos using AstroPay?
Depositing into online casinos using Astropay virtual prepaid card is more like using debit and credit cards as it is fast and instantaneous.
- Research on the best, secure, and legit online casino that accepts AstroPay as a payment option. Register and verify an account with the online casino you have chosen.
- Log in and go to the payments or banking page. At the payment methods, look for Astropay and click on the link.
- There will be a prompt for you to enter the CVV number, the expiry date of the card, and the card number. Enter these details, then insert the amount you wish to deposit. The amount should reflect instantly in your online casino wallet.
How to withdraw from online casinos using AstroPay?
Online casino players in and out of South America who use AstroPay as their deposit option will have to look for another way of withdrawing their winnings. This is because the AstroPay prepaid card has no mechanism of withdrawing your money. The fact that it cannot be reloaded means you cannot add any money to it; hence, there are no withdrawals. This is the main disadvantage of the virtual AstroPay repaid card.
Valid for about 12 months after being purchased, AstroPay is considered the safest and fastest prepaid payment option in Latin America. It does not disclose your banking details to any other third party hence highly unlikely for your money to be stolen. AstroPay also does not charge any fees for the card deposits hence the popularity among the online casino players in South America. The minimum amount anyone can deposit using AstroPay is $20, and the maximum you can deposit is $500 depending on the online casinos.
Pros and cons of AstroPay
- The deposits are instant and immediate. The Astropay virtual prepaid cards are designed in a way that the transaction averages 2 minutes per transaction. These save you the hassle of waiting up to 72 hours before you start gambling.
- AstroPay virtual prepaid cards do not charge any fees when depositing into online casinos. These make it less costly compared to other payment methods like debit and credit cards and PayPal.
- The fact that it does not involve any third parties and hides your banking details from the online casino makes it very highly secure and unlikely for your money to be stolen. They are also heavily encrypted to make your transactions safe.
- The key disadvantage is that it does not allow withdrawals as it has no mechanisms to. Most online casino players want uniformity when depositing and withdrawing their winnings. This does not apply to AstroPay.
- They expire after 12 months, and they are not reloadable, making them costly than the one-time payment options like PayPal and Visa.
- The other drawback of this payment method is that it is only available for Asian and Latin American countries; hence some online casinos do not support it.
AstroPay Casinos FAQ
Is it safe to play at AstroPay Casinos?
Yes, it is safe to play at the Astropay online casinos as they have high-end security features to protect your money. It also allows you to remain private and anonymous from online casinos and third parties.
Do every casino accept AstroPay?
No, Most of the online casinos that accept the Astropay payment option are from the Asian countries and Latin America. Some top online casinos accept the AstroPay payment option for the Asian and South American communities.
Are AstroPay casinos legit?
Yes, most of the online casinos that accept the AstroPay payment option are legit as they are thoroughly vetted. The Industry of online casinos is filled with scams, so you should do your due diligence before making your AstroPay payment.