Best Casino Websites 2022
Just like the Shaolin monks that strive for physical perfection, here at CasinoMasta, we dedicate ourselves to perfect the art of online gambling. A team of writers, gamblers, and tech savvy with over 3 years of gambling experience. We are focused on scouring the internet, searching for the best online casinos. After a thorough research, we present you all the relevant data in a friendly and easy-to-understand format that'll help you choose the right casino based on your personal necessities.
Defining what makes a casino the best is a personal experience. However, we can help you make this decision by providing relevant information based on the minimum requisites that make up an online casino. A good casino must have at least a verifiable gambling license, secure sockets layer (SSL), encrypted transactions, clear terms and conditions, helpful customer support, generous bonuses with average wagering requirements, an easy-to-use user interface (UI), and mobile compatibility.
It's important to note that some casinos go above and beyond and offer unique features that make them stand out from the rest. Ultimately, for a user, these extra features could be the deciding factor when choosing a casino.
For example, waiting lengthy periods of time to dispose of your hard-earned money is bothersome at best. Casinos that offer faster payouts than their peers gain a lot of bonus points. The fastest paying online casinos have a clear advantage over their peers. For a new user, this could be the deciding factor that makes them choose one casino over another.
Sometimes, when choosing a casino, we can get caught up in the older, more established casinos, ignoring new casinos completely. This could be a mistake, since new casinos often offer fresher, more modern concepts that are worth checking out.
Let's not forget that for most gamers convenience is everything. Instant play casinos or no download casinos offer you the option to play their games on any web browser, without the hassle of downloading and installing anything.
Payment methods should be convenient as well. Paypal is one of the most popular online payment methods, it's easy-to-use and safe. Any casino that offers Paypal as a payment method immediately climbs up in the ranking.
Another great extra feature are live casino game modes. Playing with a real-life croupier takes your online casino experience to a whole 'nother level. An above average casino will offer you at least a couple of game modes with this feature.
Cryptocurrency Gambling - Bet Your Altcoins
Cryptocurrencies are faster and offer additional protection to a gamer's personal and financial information. Thanks to this, crypto casinos are on the rise. Since the blockchain revolution was led in many ways by BitCoin, is not surprising that most crypto casinos choose this currency as their preferred payment method. However, there are some that accept new generation cryptocurrencies. Created to fix BitCoin's shortcomings, they are famously known as altcoins. Some of the most popular altcoins include:
- Litecoin: Founded in October 2011, Litecoin is a peer-to-peer (P2P) internet currency. This cryptocurrency enables instant, near-zero cost payments.
- Dogecoin: Released in December 2013, Dogecoin is a fun cryptocurrency, that's rapidly growing and is based on Litecoin.
- Ethereum: Only second to BitCoin in market capitalization, this altcoin is the strongest and most popular of the alternative cryptocurrencies.
- Dash: An open source cryptocurrency founded in January 2014. This currency permits instant, cheap transfers that are untraceable.
Mobile Casino - Don't Need PC Anymore
Another growing trend amongst online casinos is going mobile. Having the liberty to play anywhere, anytime is almost a requirement for modern gamers. Casinos have understood that the modern gamer likes convenience and is always on the move. As a result, the best casinos are often optimized for mobile gaming, either via a dedicated app, or through a web browser. Whether you use iPad, iPhone or an Android device, a mobile casino will run smoothly on any device.
Fair Software and Popular Developers
Deciding to bet your money on an online casino involves a lot of trust. Online casinos that offer games from respectable casino game software developers will put your mind at ease. Respectable game developers have earned their reputation throughout the years earning their credibility by offering fun games that offer fair payout percentages. Some of the most popular game developers include:
- Betsoft: Founded in 2006 and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and the Romanian National Gambling Office. They offer a large inventory of fun and secure titles. Using HTML5 technology they have made their games hyper compatible across multiple platforms, like mobile and desktop.
- Novomatic: Established in 1980 by Professor Johann F. Graf. Novomatic has become one of the biggest international producers and operators in the industry. They have presence in over 50 countries and operate more than 250,000 gaming terminals and video lottery terminals. A key to their success is their commitment in research and development.
- NetEnt: Creating digital entertainment for over 20 years, NetEnt, has positioned itself as one of the most prestigious developers in the industry. They are partners with some of the most successful online casinos. In 2019 they acquired Red Tiger Gaming, this boosted their already vast library of titles.
- Microgaming: In the industry since 1994 they have become one of the most, if not the most popular brand in the industry. They claim to be the forefathers of online casino software. They offer over 800 casino games, some of them themed around popular brands like Jurassic World or Game of Thrones.
- RTG: Real Time Gaming has been in the game since 1998. With over 300 games, they are focused on developing online gambling technologies, like mobile and live dealer. Another important feature for RTG is the availability of tournaments in their games, with over 10,000 players per tournament.
- Rival: Created by seasoned developers in 2006, Rival Powered quickly established itself as one of the major actors in the industry. In just over a decade they have created more than 260 titles and partnered with over 50 operators world-wide. They are also the creators of i-Slots, story-based slot machines, that tell you a neat little story as you play.
- Playtech: Founded in Estonia in 1999, Playtech is one of the biggest developers in the industry. Listed in the London Stock Exchange, they have grown their reputation by creating high-quality games, and partnering with some of the most popular online casinos in the market.
Choice of Games in Casino
Online casinos have come a long way, good casinos will offer a vast variety of game modes. Most online casinos will offer some of the most popular game modes like slots, blackjack, roulette, poker, video poker, baccarat, three card poker, and more. There are also some casinos that'll offer more niche game modes like craps, keno, Pai Gow, and others.
With so many game modes and thousands of titles, choosing the best online casino game for you is not a simple task. In the end, the best game for you'll be the one that gives you more joy. However, there are some hard facts you must consider before committing. Let's take slots as an example.
Before picking a particular slot game, you'd want to check a review that describes in detail the best online slots in the market. Here, you could learn important information like what's the payout percentage. The next step would be to compare this information with other slots. Then, you'd look for a list of slot machines with the best payout percentages. Once you've done all sorts of comparisons, you'd be ready to pick your favorite game. It's also worth noting that tons of games are released constantly, in our example you'd check regularly for new casino slot games that may offer better payout percentages.
Speaking of payout percentages. for many, blackjack is the game that offers the best payout rate of all. With one of the highest payout percentages, blackjack has become the most popular table game in online casinos. The payout percentage varies depending on each game, usually the house edge is less than 1.5% this means that on average you can recover 98.5% of your bets. Statistically this increases your chances of winning more and losing little.
Bonus Offers Guide
Bonuses and promotions are a major feature, players focus on when choosing an online casino. To encourage players to join them, online casinos will offer welcoming bonuses or sign up offers. Most of these will come with an assortment of restrictions you must be aware of before deciding. Most online casinos will also offer free spins, reloads, cashbacks, no deposit bonuses, or bonus on deposits. Most no deposit bonuses you find will come from bonus codes. These are becoming rarer, but if you find some, they can help you boost your online casino career.
Most bonuses have wagering requirements you must fulfill before withdrawal. It's important to familiarize yourself with these wagering requirements to avoid trouble and unpleasantries. It's highly recommended that you check an online casino bonus guide to avoid complications.