Canadian Dollars online Casinos
Canada, like many other countries across the globe, has the legality of online gambling not specified. As much as there's is no clear laws or lack of there-of, governing the online gambling casinos, there are many online casinos that still operate legally in Canada. This is partly because the laws about online gambling in Canada are not clear, and most of the provinces do not enforce them, or they do not implement them fully. It might not be illegal to visit a casino in person, but hosting an online casino is categorized as illegal though no stringent measures have been put up to curb them like in the case in Russia.The criminal code of Canada defines the legal and illegalities of online gambling in Canada. Although section 7 of the code bans online gambling, subsection 207 of Canada's criminal code provides some exceptions. Provinces and their governments have the freedom to allow or not allow online gambling in their respective provinces.
Features of CAD gambling
Almost 60% of Canadian gamblers using Canadian dollars, while some of them prefer using the United States dollar. During the British colonization of Canada around 1850, there was an ongoing battle between the colonial leaders in Canada and the imperial leaders in London as to which currency to adopt. The colony leaders, especially in the North, wanted a currency that will assimilate with the American Dollar due to the increase in trade between the two countries. In contrast, imperial leaders in Canada still believed that Sterling should continue being used. Eventually, the Canadian province leaders adopted the Canadian Dollar, which was a close relation to the American Dollar.The Canadian Dollar was slowly accepted, Province by Province starting from Nova Scotia and New Brunswick and later more followed. A gold standard was later introduced to replace the Canadian Dollar, but it was abandoned in 1933 in favor of the Canadian Dollar.
The fact that the legalities of online gambling are partially explained, and if you have a license to operate an online casino gambling in Canada, it makes it open for many online Casinos to exploit the loopholes to provide online gambling in Canada. The main advantages of gambling online using Canadian dollars include the fact there are vast online gambling casinos to choose from, and also, the payment options are many. The legislation of online gambling in Canada is that online gambling is non-taxable if it is a hobby, but if it is a full time thing, it is taxed. Hence most of the online casino gambling in Canada are not taxed.
Another benefit of using the Canadian Dollar in online gambling is that most of the payment options provide an online exchange, and since they are real-time, they are very low, and you should lose no currency. Most of the top online casinos accept and pay their bonuses through Canadian dollars to save their customers time and resources to change them. The downside of using the Canadian Dollar for online casinos is that all the payment options will always charge you a transaction fee.
Make Deposit with Canadian Dollars
Canada has one of the highest numbers of payment options with different transaction fees. These payment options include:
- ?Visa - accepted in over 100 countries across the globe. You can easily and safely deposit and withdraw your winnings through Visa. Canadian banks support Visa credit, debit cards, and prepaid options; hence the gamers have several options.
- ?MasterCard- well known for its widespread use, security, and features. MasterCard allows you to deposit the fee into casinos safely. The only downside is that unlike Visa, it does not allow you to withdraw your winnings through them.
- ?Interac- unlike the MasterCard, you can deposit and withdraw our winnings safely through Interac. It also helps you transact from one bank to another. Although for you to deposit and withdraw your winnings from online casinos, you must have a bank account.
How to Deposit CAD into your Casino Accounts
- ?Like any other popular currency, you first have to find and decide on the best Canadian Dollar supporting online Casino, which there's a lot of them.
- ?Choose the best payment that suits you and can make both deposits and withdrawals.
- ?Create an account, log in to your online casino account and go to the payment page. Input your bank details and the amount, confirm the transaction, depending on the payment service you chose the transaction will reflect in your casino wallet.