Euros online casinos
Considered as the largest online gaming market in the world, Europe's stance on online gambling is not clear and a total mess. Individual countries have their own rules and regulations governing online gaming or lack thereof. Provinces, cities, and states in these European countries have the power to create their online gambling regulations so long as they are in accordance with those of their respective countries and the European Union. Using Euros in online gambling is considered as a safe refuge for those players whose countries have illegalized or put up strict restrictions on online gambling using the local currency. The European Union issues licenses to online gaming operators that meet the regulations set, like a maximum deposit of 2000 Euros and the Fourth anti-money laundering Directive.
Features of EUR gambling
With online gambling generating a total of about 48% of the European Union country's revenue, the Euro also contributes largely through the online gambling platform. Most European country's players tend to use the Euro for both depositing and withdrawing their winnings. This is mainly to evade strict regulations and government-owned online gaming providers monopolies in their respective countries. The Euro was adopted in 1999 on January 1st by the 11 member states of the European Union, which were later followed by Greece and Slovenia. The Euro was created mainly to ease trade between the member states and also regulate and stabilize the international currency market for the member country currencies.
Gambling using Euros is mainly by European players. Since the online gaming market using Euros is not as heavily regulated like those of the individual countries like Poland, most of the players tend to gamble online using Euros. Online gambling using Euros has some very significant benefits:
- ?The Euro is the 2nd most traded currency globally and the 2nd most used in the world after the United States dollar. Most top online casinos accept Euros hence many choices for an online gambler using Euros.
- ?Most of the top online casinos offer their bonuses and rewards in Euros; hence you do not need to exchange your winnings or waste time calculating them into your local currency.
- ?The other benefit is that using Euros cautions you from the many rules and restrictions put in place by the European Union's member states.
- ?Online gambling using Euros also allows you a wide range of choices in terms of payment options, and most of them have little or no transaction fees.
Make Deposit with Euros
Many payment options allow or accept the euros into online casinos despite the 2000 Euros maximum limit.
- ?Debit and Credit cards- this is considered the first option for any player as it is quick and easy, and the safety of the transaction is ensured. This is due to the high-security features and encryption technologies the providers have invested in. Using this method requires you to have a bank account.
- ?e-wallets - e-wallets like Neteller, Skrill, and PayPal are also widely used by European players. This is because they hide your banking details from the online casinos. These e-wallets are accepted by almost all the top casinos that accept Euros. It is also worth mentioning that they provide you with the withdrawing option, unlike some of the credit and debit cards. MasterCard does not allow you to withdraw your winnings from online casinos.
- ?EcoPayz - it is widely used across Europe as it accepts over 40 currencies globally. The high encryption features of EcoPayz also protect your banking details from the online casino providers hence an added layer of security.
How to make deposits into online casinos using Euros
After knowing the best payment options and choosing the one that suits you best, below is a step by step guide on how to deposit your Euros into an online casino account:
- ?Look for the best and most secure online casino in your area that accepts Euros, which is roughly all of them. Register and log in to your account: this will take you approximately five minutes.
- ?After logging in to your registered and verified account, go to the payment or banking page, and choose your preferred payment options.
- ?Depending on the payment option you chose, the number of details will vary. Enter the details you are prompted to enter and then input the amount you want to deposit while keeping in mind the maximum and minimum limits and the transaction fees.
- ?You will be prompted to confirm your transaction, and depending on the payment option, some will take just minutes while others days to reflect.