Skrill Online Casinos
Comfort, reliability, and security perfectly summarize Skrill, a completely online payment system that allows you to make payments online and send/receive money using your email. Skrill is a digital wallet (e-wallet) initially conceived for online casino players.
Its great popularity is also due to its presence in markets neglected by other means of payment. Its ubiquity in large online casinos extends to eSports, FOREX, social media, online poker, and sports betting platforms.
It is a payment system that offers excellent security and protection because when paying with Skrill, you will not have to provide your account number or credit card on web pages that you do not know. Additionally, a personal check is required every time a monetary transaction is performed to prevent fraud and suspicious movements such as money laundering.
Known until 2011 as Moneybookers, Skrill has more than 30 million users and is accepted in more than 150,000 online stores. The purchase of Ukash and Paysafecard and its inclusion on eBay as a means of payment make it an undisputed market leader. Skrill can be said to be one of Europe's leading payment methods and the favorite of thousands of online casino players.
Its origin dates back to 2001 when the company with the name Moneybookers was founded in London. Investcorp Technology Partners acquired it in 2007, which subsequently sold the company again.
In 2011 it received its current name, Skrill. In 2013, it acquired Paysafecard and in 2014 Ukash, thus becoming one of the most influential companies in the financial sector on the planet with its entire catalog of services.
Skrill's eWallet currently has over 30 million registered users worldwide and allows you to send and receive money in more than 40 different currencies.
This flexibility has made Skrill a popular payment method for players who want a quick money solution that works for online casinos as well as many other day-to-day operations. With so many casino rooms accepting this payment solution, it is an "all in one" solution for many users. Besides, its fame has been accompanied by having been acquired in 2015 by its rival, Neteller.
Skrill Deposit and Withdrawals
If you want to make a deposit in an online casino using Skrill, you must follow these steps:
You must first open an account in Skrill; for this, Go to the website of this wallet, and register by filling out the registration form, with your name, email, and a strong password. Then you must click on the confirmation email that will be sent to your email address.
As an additional security tip, once you have created the account, log in again to select a security PIN, which will serve as an extra security measure in your transactions.
Once you have created your account, you must add funds to Skrill. You can do it by bank transfer, credit/debit card, electronic wallets, and online banking. Except for the bank transfer that takes from 2 to 5 days to become available, in the other options, the deposit is immediate. With funds in your account, you can now pay online and send money with Skrill.
Now with your active account and with available balance, you can proceed to deposit money in the casino you select, Depositing in a casino with Skrill to play its online slots or any other online casino games is simple, fast and 100% free. There are the steps that you should follow if you want to make a deposit:
- Log in to the casino with your username and password.
- Go to the casino cashier and press 'Deposit'
- Select Skrill among the Payment methods.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Confirm the operation with your email and Skrill password.
- Your deposit will appear in your game account instantly.
If you want to withdraw the Skrill balance, these are the steps you should follow:
One of the reasons why casino players choose Skrill is the ease of cashing out their winnings from slots, blackjack or roulette online, just enter the amount you want to withdraw and your Skrill credentials, it's that easy! But best of all, it's free, no commissions!
In the case of withdrawals, you must choose the Skrill payment method from the casino page and fill in your details. Withdrawals are made instantly in online casinos that use Skrill.
Skrill's fees for transferring money to an online casino are nil. But if you use other services, there are different rates. Although, in general, they are minimal.
Pros and Cons of Skrill
Skrill's pros include:
- Skrill is a safe and useful payment method, widely used and appreciated by both individuals and companies. Also, this electronic wallet has a verification system that provides greater security to the movements made. In this way, you can pay securely without disclosing your financial information (bank details or credit card numbers) to third parties.
- It is an agile method to make deposits in betting houses and online casinos. Skrill-Moneybookers is present in the vast majority of legal gambling portals. Deposit operations are usually immediate, and withdrawals typically take less than 24 hours (since the users' identity has to be verified first).
- You can open a Skrill account for free; however, to deposit and withdraw money, you will have to pay a commission. We recommend that you deposit and withdraw in Skrill by bank transfer since the deposit through this payment method is free, and the withdrawal fee is a fixed fee; that is, it does not vary depending on the amount withdrawn. On the other hand, money transfers are subject to a commission, which is a reasonably affordable fee compared to other payment methods.
- Skrill (Moneybookers) has a mobile app that you can use with the total comfort to manage your money from a smartphone or tablet. Besides, thanks to Skrill 1-Tap, you can make payments from your mobile device with a single click. It is straightforward to use and very fast.
- this company has a VIP program with which members can enjoy lower commissions, 24-hour customer service, and special promotions. This club is made up of four levels (Bronze, Silver, Glod, and Diamond). The more you use Skrill, the better level you will reach and, therefore, you will have better conditions.
Skrill's cons as a payment method include:
- The Skrill service may charge a double commission if the money is converted into another currency.
- There are still many international banks that are not integrated with the Skrill system.
- If you want to withdraw your money from Skrill to your bank account, it could take up to a week in some cases.
Skrill Casinos FAQ
Is It Safe to Play at Skrill Casinos?
Yes, it is one of the safest ways to make your deposit for your casino. Instead of giving your bank account or credit card information every time you want to deposit, you will only provide your Skrill information.
Do Every Casino Accept Skrill?
No, you can use Skrill in online casinos almost all over the world, but there are exceptions in some countries such as Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Afghanistan, among others.
Are Skrill Casinos Legit?
Yes, Skrill has the necessary licenses to operate on the European continent and is regulated by the financial authorities of the United Kingdom (FCA), where Skrill was founded.
Best Skrill Casinos 2022
- 888 casino
- Betway Casino
- Star vegas